Hello summer! The kids are out of school, the weather is warm and everyone is relaxed and lazy or perhaps frantic and crazy! Summer is a great time to catch up on your scrapping and to think about what you'll be making for the next Kellybell Designs blog challenge. This month's theme is Minnie Mouse. It's time to focus your layout on that sweet lovable lady mouse.
Ready to see what you're playing for this month? CT member Roxana has a set of Minnie journal cards for you. They are just adorable! It's Minnie in several different setting - how cute! The only way you can get them is to create a layout for the monthly challenge. Make sure you play this month. This month's an easy one, who doesn't have lots of photos of Minnie!
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a layout with Minnie Mouse. This can be photos of Minnie in meet and greets, parade, costumes, Minnie ears, or anything else with Minnie Mouse on it. Use as many photos as you'd like.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST July 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of August. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.