Friday, April 3, 2020

Wendy has a big release for you today...

Happy Friday! It is Friday, right? Anyone else losing track during this quarantine we’ve all been going through? And how are you holding up through all of this? This has definitely been a trying time for everyone, and what better way to relieve that stress than to treat yourself to some new scrap goodies from Wendy! Check out this week’s new releases:
First up we have another great addition to the Great Escape series; Paris is now available! There’s the kit, the journaling cards, an alpha, the France cork board, and 4 fabulous templates! Never been to France? Me either, but as always, these products can be used in a variety of ways. Or you could always daydream and scrapbook about your dream trip to Paris! These products are available separately or in one money saving bundle!

Next up Wendy has this super adorable St. Patrick’s Day kit. I love the shades of green and the splash of blue added in. Perfect for any St. Patrick’s Day shenanigans you might have had or any other fun layouts you may have to scrap!
Now how about an super cute, stamped and scripted alpha that can be recolored to whatever you want? I love, love, love alphas, especially ones that can so easily be dressed up to match whatever my project is! Check out Wendy has for us.
Did someone say templates? I adore templates. Like, I might need an intervention (but don’t sign me up for one, I’m not ready to admit I have a problem!) I get to share, not one, but TWO amazing new template sets this week!
You know what’s coming next.. The amazing CT Rockstarz have, as always, created some amazing layouts for me to share with you!

Awesome, right? I love the creativity this team has and how diverse the pages are! So that is it for this week. Be sure to grab this stuff while its on sale in the shop this week! Stay safe, stay sane, and always…

No comments:

Post a Comment