Friday, May 28, 2021

Life Chronicled: My Life's Work {NEW} + FREEBIE from Connie

Today Connie is releasing a brand new gorgeous collection called Life Chronicled: My Life's Work.  I've already added it to my stash and hope to dive into getting my current thoughts out in some journaling about my current work situation. Adding beauty to the chaos that is swirling around in my head at the moment will definitely help me sort through my feelings on yet another big transition.  That is one reason I scrapbook.  It helps me process through my thoughts and emotions in a positive way with a beautiful product at the end.
Let's take a look at Connie's new collection!


Here is a look at the individual packs that you can get at a discounted price in the bundle.


For your Friday creative inspiration, here are a few layouts that Connie's CT has made with today's new release!



 

Grab it on Connie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment