Saturday, April 2, 2022

Connie has several new releases for you today.....

 

 New this week - the April Buffet Sale - Life Chronicled: Storyteller


Here are a few beautiful CT Layouts using the collection! 


 
The My Memories April Exclusive Sale also starts today - my collection this month is called
That's My Boy!  You can guess what next month's will be then ;)

 
Here are a few fabulous CT Layouts using the collection! 
 



 And last, but definitely not least and super exciting to boot!  I provided this month's Scrap Girls Club Collection!  My Collection is called Time Together and is beautifully soft and pretty, perfect for so many different photos and themes!
 



 Here are a few CT layouts with this pretty collection!



 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Here is a free gift for you before you go :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment