Saturday, December 31, 2022

#2023 January {NEW}, New Year's Sale, and a FREEBIE from Connie

 

Can you believe it's time to start writing 2023 on things?

Speaking of writing 2023 on things, today's new release from Connie is the first collection in the #2023 series and it's so pretty!  This collection is perfect for documenting everyday memories as well.  I know it's going to be one that I reach for as January 2023 unfolds.


I like to see kits in action before I purchase them so here are a few layouts from Connie's Creative Team made with #2023 January to jump start your weekend inspiration!


I love the texture and depth that the Page Edges give! Those have become some of my favorites in Connie's collections along with the Messy Papers. I also love the snowflake elements in this collection. They add just the right amount of bling/glitz! What has caught your eye already in the #2023 January collection?

Are you looking for a way to extend your scrapping budget? Connie's here to help! She is running a 50% off storewide sale through January 5th! So, if you've socked back a little extra or were gifted some Christmas money to spend on something for yourself, this is a great time to clear your wish list!



I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead! I'm off to scrap a little, crochet a little, and rest a lot to fill my creative soul. Today's my last official "holiday break" day and I'm planning on enjoying it to the fullest! As you head off today, here is a cluster freebie for you using #2023 January. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment