Friday, March 24, 2023

Easter Blessings {NEW}, Retiring Products Sale, and a FREEBIE from Connie

 

Connie has the most adorable new collection available today just in time to help you create the perfect Easter decorations!  Check out Easter Blessings at your favorite Connie Prince store.


Here is a closer look at the packs that you can pick up in the convenient bundle.



I love discovering treasures in Connie's stores.  Sometimes I have a kit that I put on my wish list or my "pick up when I take just the right photos for" list.  When Connie has a Retiring Products Sale, I go back to those lists to make sure I don't miss my last chance to add them to my scrapping stash.  Connie is running one of these sales at her My Memories store where these retiring products are on sale for 65% off.  Check your lists and your stash and snag these before they are locked away in the vault forever!


I hope you all have a great weekend and find some moment of joy to either cherish or to share with others.  I'm going to leave you with this sweet little cluster freebie from CTM Deb R. created with Hopelessly Romantic and I'll see you Sunday with a Sneak Peek and another freebie.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment