Sunday, November 27, 2011

Andrea Gold's Spook Me

Okay I know a lot of you out there are in the same boat as I am.... here we are thinking about Christmas and have not even scrapped our Halloween photos! Well it is time to get on it because Andrea Gold has released her kit called...............




Take it from me you are going to love this kit the colors she used on the papers and elements are fantastic but what I really love is all of the texture she incorporated! But wait....I have even better news this fabulous kit is 60% off right now making it only $2.00. I can not believe it.... this is a large kit with 16 papers and 44 elements and only $2.00!




Here is a little inspiration from me. This first layout is for a challenge at MouseScrappers hosted by Ruthie and I love the template she created for the challenge. You can find it here.





I used Andrea's template 832 square slightly altered to make this layout.














No comments:

Post a Comment