Friday, January 20, 2012

New releases from Plum Dumpling Designs

Plum Dumpling Designs has just released some must haves for your stash!


The first is this very fun calendar which I have found very useful and I know you will use it again and again!





Her next must have is this ingenious way to date your pages. I love the ease this is to recolor so it works well with any of your layouts!







This is not a new release for Mary but I love this kit and have used it for so many types of layouts be it for Holiday layouts or Disney layouts this is a definite go to kit! Oh BTW this kit as well as the other products I featured on my blog today are on sale at Plum Dumpling Designs so go grab them ASAP!



A Photo A Day






Here is a layout I made using these products...be sure to go check them out at Mary's shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment