Friday, October 26, 2012

Here are some fabulous releases for today!

 
So many fabulous releases this week and as the election fast approaches and I believe this is may be the most important election our country has ever had. The citizens of our country will choose the direction of our country, and hopefully, we can continue to pursue Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.  Neverland Scraps has designed this fabulous kit to celebrate the American election process. 
 
 








Here is a layout I made using many of these products as well as

Capturing Magical Memories has made this fabulous bundle which is a very versatile kit I know you will use again and again!

 
Here is a layout I made with this kit I also used My Own Little Chair's
Hullabaloo Template No 2
 
You Lift me Up Value Pack made by 3 Li'l Monsters is perfect for your balloon layouts, Goofy's Barnstormer ride or meeting Pilot Goofy or Minnie.
 


Here is a layout I made using this kit and I also used Natalie's Place Designs templates Blend This! Templates Vol.1 and Justa a Circle Templates Vol.1 I combined these two templates to get the look I was after.
 
 

 
I used this great kit as well these all created by My Own Little Chair Designs Magic Carpet Ride Layered Templates, World of Music Freebie, and Staples Freebie for my Sugar Ray layout.
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment