Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fabulous new release and a great PP being offered at MouseScrappers

Hi everyone!  I have a couple of things to share today.  First I just wanted to remind you of the fabulous PP from Natalie's Place Designs being offered at the MouseScrappers Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge.  Also, ONE luck winner will receive a gift certificate to Studio Miki's shop.  You have till the 15th of this month to complete a layout for this challenge.
 
 
Magic Embossed Krafts


 
I love this beautiful new kit from MHK Scraps the colors are amazing!
 
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Sunshine-in-my-Pocket.html
 
 
Here is a layout I made using this stunning kit.  I was so excited when I saw it because I knew it would blend beautifully with our Cape May Café photos

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment