Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Connie's Take $2 Tuesday Sale

Take $2 Tuesday, October 30th
Welcome back for this week’s Take $2 Tuesday Sale!  This week Connie has put her All In a Year and her Think Pink kit into the sale bin.  All In a Year is perfect for all your celebrations, a great general use kit!  Think Pink is a precious kit that is on the softer side of things.
cap_1030Tuesday
Digital Scrapbooking StudioAll In A Year
Think Pink
Here is my All In A Year layout
AIY5
 
 
My Think Pink layoutTP4
Connie’s October 2018 Retiring Products Sale is in it’s final two days.  I took a look and I’m was so glad I did because I almost missed two kits that I absolutely love, Limited Edition and Wings of Hope!  I can’t believe I almost missed out on adding these two kits to my scrapping stash!
cap_Oct2018RetProAll
Only at Ginger Scraps!
There are only two days left to pick up the October 2018 Template Bundle!  I have seen some stellar layouts with these layouts as the starting point.  You’ll be glad you picked these up while they were in the template bundle!
cap_octtempbundle

No comments:

Post a Comment