Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Take $2 Tuesday, December 31st, 2019 from Connie

Today is the last Take $2 Tuesday Sale of 2019.  That really felt strange to write!  Connie picked Travelogue: Wisconsin and Cheers for today's flash sale.  Both of the kits are filled with fun elements and awesome papers to help you tell more of your stories!


Ginger Scraps
Travelogue Wisconsin

DSS

My Memories

My Layout with Travelogue Wisconsin


My layout with Cheers!


Connie is ending 2019 and beginning 2020 with a 40% off Store-wide Sale!



You have a couple of days left to pick up the first bundle of the #2020 series on sale.  It's a stunning collection to kick off telling your stories in the new year!



Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories

I hope that you all have a safe time celebrating the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 tonight!  I look forward to spending many happy days with all of you in 2020 and seeing all your lovely layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment