Friday, April 3, 2020

Bird Watchers {NEW} + FREEBIE from Connie

Are you ready for the first new release in April 2020?  I know I am and this one is a beauty!
Connie has a special exclusive release for My Memories with her newest collection, Bird Watchers.  This kit is precious!  I love the colors and the lovely bird elements.  Now, if I could catch our elusive cardinals that love to visit our bird feeders in some photos.  Usually when I snag my camera and open the door, they fly off!


In the bundle you will find these packs:



You can also pick up this free Alpha Add-On pack at My Memories!




________________________________________________

Did you see this new release at Ginger Scraps?!  I'm going to have to dig back into my photos to find pictures of my girls having tea parties when they were younger.  This is a lovely Spring collection that is too pretty to pass up!




________________________________________________

Today's freebie is a quick page by CTM Deanna created with Garden Party.  Enjoy!

https://scrapinfusions.blogspot.com/2020/04/bird-watchers-new-freebie.html


No comments:

Post a Comment