Friday, May 22, 2020

Graduation {NEW} + FREEBIE from Connie

While this year's Graduations may look a bit different, Connie has a fantastic new kit to help you document every moment of this momentous event!  I'm going to go back and scrap our daughter's Graduation photos since I haven't gotten around to that.   I do want to point out that this kit is very versatile like most of Connie's kits/collections tend to be.  Check out the CT layouts later in this post and you'll see what I mean.  There are a few off-topic layouts and they are awesome!


I love the convenient bundle option since I always want all the packs!  Here is a closer look at the individual packs.




I hope you'll check out this collection!

BLOG FREEBIE

https://scrapinfusions.blogspot.com/2020/05/graduation-new-freebie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment