Friday, April 23, 2021

LC: My Travels {NEW} + FREEBIE from Connie

Are you ready to kick off the weekend? I am definitely ready to get this weekend started. 

Check out the cool new stuff Connie has going on and this mega stash bundle will have you pulling out all the travel bug gear you own!


I love this new bundle!  Those paper edges, paper packs, and the main kit look like so much fun! 

Here is a closer look at the individual packs in the bundle.

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


I love how Connie's CT always gets such a variety of layouts from her kits!  Connie's kits are so versatile and fun.  I look forward to seeing your adventures show up in Connie's galleries.

 I'll leave you with this cool cluster frame that CTM Deb made for you using Connie's Paint Chips: Glacier Blue kit.  Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment