Friday, July 23, 2021

Travelogue: British Columbia {NEW} and a freebie from Connie

 

Today's new release is honoring the beautiful Canadian Province of British Columbia.  Connie has included lots elements and word strips that will make scrapping all about this area (and more) lively and fun!  However, there are a couple of things I absolutely love about Connie's Travelogue series of kits. First of all you can combine any of them together and they work seamlessly together. How does that make this special?  I can take papers and elements from this kit that call to me and let's say the Arkansas, Texas, and Colorado kits have other elements that would make my layout complete, so I grab those and add them in. The combinations are endless!  The second thing that I love about all of Connie's Travelogue series is that I can scrap off topic with any of the kits.  Connie's Creative Team are pros at this.  For some inspiration, be sure to check out the layouts below!

Here is a closer look at the packs in the bundle.



What are you going to scrap this weekend?  I'm planning on making some inspirational, thinking of you cards today.  The elements and flowers in Travelogue: British Columbia are calling to me at the moment so I'm off to snag this collection and get busy.  I'm going to leave you with this pretty cluster freebie from CTM Sherri Lynne created with Friendsgiving.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment