Friday, August 6, 2021

Two New Releases! + FREEBIE from Connie

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited to be kicking off your weekend with two amazing new releases from Connie Prince!  I have a lot to share so kick back, relax, and let's get going.

Connie has a new collection in the Life Chronicled series that has me yearning for a simpler time when I was younger.  Check out Life Chronicled: Country Life.

Here is a closer look at the packs in the bundle.  Remember, you can save 50% if you pick up the bundle!


You can find Life Chronicled: Country Life exclusively at My Memories!


Here's my throwback photos with our big red hay truck.  No, I never got to drive Big Red but I rolled hay bales over to where the guys could throw them up to the back.  The load you see in the photo with my brother sitting on top was done with this automatic loader thing that would carry the bales up to the top of the stack.  I only remember us using that for the Summer of 1980.  Those were some LONG nights!

Connie has another new release today and this one is super pretty!  I am looking forward to getting off work tonight and scrapping some photos I have from a trip several years ago of birds at the zoo in the aviary.

Here's a look at the individual packs you can pick up in the bundle.

If you purchase the bundle you get this BONUS pack of border clusters for FREE!



I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  To kick it off, here is another pretty cluster freebie from Sherri Lynne created with LC: Summertime.  See you later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment