Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Take $2 Tuesday Sale + FREEBIE from Connie

 

Homebaked and Snowflake Kisses are in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale bin waiting for you to snag them and get to creating with them.  If you are new to Designs by Connie Prince or you missed either of these kits when they released, this is the perfect opportunity to save big and add them to your stash.  When I started scrapping and discovered Connie's designs, this was how I stretched my scrapping budget and build up my stash.  I often put a kit on my wish list thinking that I didn't have any photos to go with the theme of the kit but making plans to take photos later, then I discovered how often Connie's kits were the perfect fit for off-themed layouts or projects and started stalking the Take $2 Tuesday Sale to get those kits off my wish list.  Here's a look at these two wonderful kits!


Ginger Scraps

My Memories

CT Layouts with Home Baked


CT Layouts with Snow Kissed


Connie has put together a stunning collection called Lost In Time.  Have you checked it out?  If you pick up the bundle at My Memories right now you'll save 50% over purchasing individual packs.  Save and get it all!



I'll be back to wrap up the week on Thursday.  I look forward to seeing what you have made this week!

Here is your Blog Freebie from Connie's Creative Team for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment