Friday, October 28, 2022

#2022 November {NEW} + FREEBIE from Connie!

 

It's no secret that I love Fall and all the beauty that comes with it.  I love being able to snuggle up under a warm cozy blanket, wear comfy sweaters, break out the hot chocolate, and enjoy some time outside without all the bugs trying to eat me alive.  Connie's #2022 November collection has all that in mind and so much more!


Here is a closer look at all the packs in this collection.



There are so many possibilities with this collection that I think you'll find yourself reaching for this kit a lot over the next month or more.

Halloween is lurking just past the weekend and I know several places are having festivals and trunk or treat this weekend. My Memories is having a special Halloween Treat Sale where you get all the treats and none of the tricks!


For your freebie today, Theresa created this beautiful quick page with #2022 October.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment