Friday, November 11, 2022

November Template Bundle {NEW}, Paint Chips: Laurel Green {NEW} and a FREEBIE from Connie

 

It's my favorite new release week of the month - the monthly Template Bundle is here!  Here is a look at the November 2022 Template Bundle.


Would you like a closer look at the packs in this money saving bundle?  Here you go!



I'll be sharing more amazing layouts by Connie's Creative Team created with these templates and Connie's kits over this next week.  Combining Connie's kits and templates always gives me a layout that makes my heart happy.  You just can't go wrong!

Connie also has a brand new addition to her Paint Chips series today.  Check out Paint Chips: Laurel Green.




I hope you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!  As you head off today, here is a lovely Quick Page Freebie from CTM Theresa created with Together Again.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment