Friday, July 10, 2020

Scent Of Greece Collection, 50% OFF SALE and freebie LDrag Designs...

This week Lina has something created from her heart. I love all her designs but this is really special for her as it shows  the beauties of her country! After 12 years of designing this is the first time she made a collection about Greece.
But before I show you  the new collection I want to tell you about the

storewide 50% Sale we have in the shop

Everything in her shop is 50% OFF

Scent Of Greece: the kit

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but if you want to have them all you can have the Collection
They will ALL be 50% OFF
and now I have to show you what the my girls have made with the Collection. I am really amazed with their creativity!


and now time for your freebie addon

No comments:

Post a Comment