Friday, July 17, 2020

Travelogue: New Mexico {New Release} + FREEBIE from Connie

Travel may have had to take a back seat this year but I bet you have plenty of photos and stories from past adventures just waiting to be placed into a layout!  Connie's Travelogue series is an amazing ever growing series that you can mix and match and build a super-mega collection to suit your needs.  Today Connie is releasing Travelogue: New Mexico and it's "hot!"



You get these three packs in the Bundle.




Connie also has this Word-bit Add-On pack!



Connie's Creative Team have been busy creating some inspiration for you with this bundle as well as mixing it with other sets in this series.  Here are a few to kick off your weekend.

__________________________________________________

Have you checked out the Ginger Scraps Bake Sale?  Check your stash and if you are missing any of these great kits or templates add them today for only $1 each!



__________________________________________________

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead!  I'm going to rest up because we're in our last week before all the school/band/choir takes over our lives begins.  I'm not complaining.  My kids, my husband, and I are ready to get back to a routine and as close to "normal" as we can get at this point.  As you head off today, I have a pretty quick page freebie from CTM Deanna that she made with last week's new release, Paint Chips: Riptide Teal.

https://scrapinfusions.blogspot.com/2020/07/travelogue-new-mexico-new-release.html

No comments:

Post a Comment