Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year 2021!

 Happy New Year to all of you Connie Prince fans!  I'm thrilled to be kicking off another year with Connie and all of you, making memories, sharing our stories, and so much more!

With this year coming in on a Friday you get to start the year off seeing fresh new collections from Connie debuting in stores today!

First up is a Ginger Scraps exclusive collection that is sure to bring some magic into your world!


Here is a closer look at the individual packs which includes the kit, extra paper pack, messy papers, messy edges, word art, 5 alpha add-ons, and templates!




_______________________________________

Connie has another new collection for you today that is exclusive to her My Memories store.  This one is a gorgeous collection called Heritage: Ancestress.  I see tons of clusters and stunning layouts happening with this collection.  I admit, I'm pulled toward the worn papers too.  I have always loved those mixed with flowers and greenery!


Picking up the bundle is the best way to go if you are like me and want to have it all to play with!



Connie loves giving her fans love and goodies to play with so she's got this lovely pack of plaid papers as a freebie!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment