Friday, January 8, 2021

New Template Bundle, New Collection, and a FREEBIE from Connie

 

Today Connie has two new releases.  Let's start of with one of my favorite scrapping tools - her templates!  Whether you are a seasoned scrapping pro looking for a jump start on your next project or a newbie just starting to dabble with digital scrapbooking, Connie's template bundle gives you a ton of variety for a steal of a price!  You can pick up 16 brand new templates in a variety of styles for $4.99!  I look forward to this release every month.


Available at Ginger Scraps or DSS.

Here is a look at some of these templates combined with some of Connie's kits.

Keep an eye on the blog this week for more layout inspiration!  There are so many I don't know that we'll get to show them all off but every single one I've seen blows me away!

Connie's other new release is all about celebrating you!  This lovely collection reminds us that it's important to take care of ourselves and will be amazing to help us show off the progress!


I truly appreciate the convenient bundles that Connie puts together because I'm one of those who wants to pick it all up at one time because I want it all.  I also like seeing things up close so here is a look at th individual packs from this bundle.


Here are a few of the splendid layouts Connie's CT has made with this kit. There are some in this set that also combined this new collection with the new templates in the Template Bundle from up above.  I have to say, that grungy brick background paper is AMAZING!  I know I will be using it soon!


Today's freebie is a pretty cluster from CTM Sherri Lynne created with the NMSS collab #2021 January: Faithfulness.

1 comment: