Friday, July 1, 2022

4th of July Sale, {NEW} Hurt & Healing, {NEW} Summer Nights + FREEBIE from Connie

 

Good afternoon all you amazing Connie Prince Fans!  It's time to kick off not only the beginning of a new month with new kits but also a celebration weekend here in the USA.  I hope you have your favorite morning beverage ready and are all set for lots of news from Connie.  

In honor of Independence Day in the USA Connie has a special sale happening!


I have two brand new collections to share with you today!  First up is the Ginger Scraps exclusive, Life Chronicled: Hurt & Healing.  This collection strikes a chord with the very heart of our emotions.  When I first saw the previews for this kit I knew it was going to be one of those kits that I reached for me.  As scrappers we often tell the stories of the ones we love and the events that surround us.  It's important to take time to scrap about ourselves too.  Even if we don't share those pages with others, it's part of our story, even the hard parts, the not so pretty parts. I love that Connie acknowledged that and gave us a beautiful kit to help us tell those bits of our lives with the hope that healing will happen.  Of course this collection can be used for many other topics and projects as well!



The second new collection is exclusively at My Memories for this month.  Summer is definitely upon us and Connie has a fun collection called Summer Nights for you to either reminisce about nights gone by or capture the beauty of this current summer!




Both of these kits are lovely in their own way and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with them!  I love seeing your layouts pop up in the galleries and forums. 
That brings us to the end of today's post and I'm going to leave you with a cluster freebie from CTM Audrey that she made with the new Hurt & Healing collection.  Have a wonderful weekend, be safe in your 4th of July celebrations, and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment