Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Natalie has a new release for you...

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  

Natalie's latest kit is inspired by one of my favorite places in all of WDW....... the American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot.  I love the Voices of Liberty, the American Adventure Show and I believe that Golden Dream is one of the greatest songs  EVER!

This kit contains 14 papers, 4 flowers, 3 paper rosettes, 3 ribbons, 1 ricrac, 2 trims, 2 frames, 6 rockets, a leaf, 4 fireworks, 3 bows, a fife, a drum, a tricorn hat, an eagle, a banner, a bunting, a music element, 4 singers, a Statue of Liberty, a torch, 3 star scatters, a stripes overlay, a USA element, The American Adventure, 5 Colonial Character icons, a star border, 4 star circles, 14 star elements and an alpha

 I made this layout using this awesome collection...



No comments:

Post a Comment