Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Short post today and more than likely none tomorrow. My husband and I are in Blackwell, OK today for his job. Then back home in the morning and off to see Caleb soon after. Here is a photo of my sweet Caleb today....

Is he cute or what!

Here is a freebie I made for you today I sure hope you like it

You can grab it here.

Stay safe over the holiday and spend some time to remember (and share with our younger generation) that this holiday is commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Americans celebrated independence on July 4, the date shown on the Declaration of Independence rather than on July 2, the date the resolution of independence was approved in a closed session of Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment