Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Tinseltown has arrived!

Who is not to love this kit Natalie has designed for YOU. My family and I have such fun at Hollywood Studios (I have to admit I still call it MGM) and this kit is all about Hollywood! I always have so many fun photos taken there and this is just the kit to scrap all of those memories.

Look at the add-on included with the kit:

Go to her blog and grab this really cute freebie




I had such fun playing with this kit here are two layouts I did and as you can see MAN OH MAN this kit has alot of possibilities!

This is a layout I did of our 2001 trip to Disneyland

This is a layout I did of my daughter and of her darling son he is a star you know. (did I mention I am a Me'me')

Natalie is so talented and I really enjoy being part of her team.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much. The layout with your daughter brough a tears to my eyes! Beautiful Work!

    ReplyDelete