Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mega Sneak Peek from Natalie's Place Designs!

Let me tell you I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween! It is my favorite holiday.... well after Christmas that is. Please don't tell anyone but I started decorating in September. I had to because we are leaving this month to go to The Happiest Place On Earth! I am really getting excited about that because the MouseScrappers has set up a meet. Not only do I get to meet several new Internet friends but I will be meeting Natalie! Okay enough of my chatter look at what
has put together for one of my favorite holidays not one but THREE new kits! She also has an alpha bundle that will ROCK your world..I know because it rocked mine!
Here are the sneak peeks of the Boo To You series:
Spooktastic!
Haunted!
Frightful!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment