Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Walt Disney World


I was so excited to meet and get reacquainted with some of my MouseScrapper friends.

Here we are in the France Pavilion at Epcot

Julie, myself and Carol

I did not get to spend enough time with Julie (it was her anniversary).

Carol and I spent a little more time together and hopefully we will see each other a few more times before she leaves.



This photo was taken at
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party



Me, Christina, and Natalie


Natalie and I got to spend a little time together, her lovely daughter Erin was with her we had fun trick or treating while my husband was getting his face painted...

Is he a hoot or what!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, how fun it must have been meeting other Mousescrapper friends!!! More pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So COOL!! I'm so disappointed I missed meeting everyone. I love that you were able to visit with so many mousescrappers!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd had more time with you guys too. I loved meeting you and all of the other mousescrappers I did get to see in my short visit. Love the picture of your husband's face painting. So cool that he would do that.

    ReplyDelete