Thursday, March 1, 2018

Check out Connie's two new releases!!!

Pull up a chair, grab a snack, and grab your favorite beverage because I have some majorly fun new releases to share with you!  First up is the “My Guy” Bundle only available at Ginger Scraps!  This is absolutely perfect for scrapping about all the men/boys in your life.
cap_myguybundleGS
Here is a closer look at all the packs included in the bundle.
cap_myguyKitGScap_myguyBCGScap_myguyXPPGScap_myguyWAGScap_myguyAPAOGScap_myguytempsGS
You can only pick this up at Ginger Scraps!
My Guy1My Guy2My Guy4My Guy3
 
Here is myn layout using this collection...
 

The second new release is perfect for scrapping all those women/girls in your life! The “My Girl” collection is only available at The Digi Chick!
cap_mygirlbundleTDC
cap_mygirlKitTDCcap_mygirlBCTDCcap_mygirlWATDCcap_mygirlXPPTDCcap_mygirlAPAOTDCcap_mygirltempsTDC
Only available at The Digi Chick!
(link coming soon)
My Girl1My Girl2My Girl3My Girl4
 
Here is my layout
 
Both of these kits have so much to offer and are great stash builders.

No comments:

Post a Comment