Friday, October 2, 2020

Digital Scrapbooking Day with Lisa at The Cherry On Top

 

Today, is a big day.  It's officially, Digital Scrapbooking Day.  Lisa will be celebrating all weekend long at The Cherry and GingerScraps she will be carrying on the celebration all through the week as well.  If there is any one good time for starting to digital scrapbook, it is RIGHT NOW.  It's also a fantastic time to save big on dozens of new products or the ones you've been hoarding in your shopping cart.  

I'll show ya what's going on at Lisa's shop at GingerScraps, she has FOUR, NEW Grab Bags, pages with our new goodies as well as her FREE start to digital scrapbook kit with coordinating template and instructional video.  There is so much going on all around DigiLand, I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you gave The Cherry some of your precious time.


Just look at all of the scrappy goodness!  Four new Grab Bags at 50% off.  All at Lisa's shop at GingerScraps.  There's much more going on over there.  Once, you're there, make yourself at home. Challenges, games and all kinds of 
scrap-a-licious fun.

Her first collection, Patronus.  A magic inspired kit, yet perfect for any kind of page you have in mind, including Halloween.


Just look at all of the amazing you get in this collection!  The kit, templates, journal cards, word art, bits and an alpha.

 
Here is my layout using Patronus as well as the template grab bag I will be showing you next

 Thanks Brenda for most of my photos♥

Lisa has huge grab bag of fabulous templates ... Artistic Minimalist.  If ya dig white space and keeping it simple, she has got ya covered.


Here are two more layouts I made using these templates
 
 
 I also used Alexis Design Studio


I used Magical Scraps Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment