Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Take $2 Tuesday + FREEBIE from Connie

The two kits in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale bin are: Memories and Winter Is Coming.  I do believe that the northern part of Texas feels like Winter arrived this week.  I saw that some of Connie's fans already have snow!  If that's you, I don't envy you at all. Brrrr.....

 

Ginger Scraps
Winter Is Coming
Memories

DSS
Winter Is Coming
Memories

My Memories
Winter Is Coming
Memories

CT Layouts with Memories


CT Layouts with Winter Is Coming

______________________________________________________

Have you checked out Things Change?  It's a stunning new collection!

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories

______________________________________________________

South Dakota is full of untamed and beautiful country.  Check out Connie's Travelogue: South Dakota today and tell of all your adventures!

______________________________________________________

I hope you have a fantastic day!  Here's a little gift from Connie's Creative Team just for stopping by the blog today.

 Grab it on Connie's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment