Friday, November 20, 2020

#2020 December {NEW} + FREEBIE from Connie

 Happy Friday!  Connie has a new release on shelves today and it's the final addition to the #2020 series!  Let's take a look at #2020 December and all the fun packs included in the convenient bundle.


Here's a  closer look at all 7 packs included in the bundle.

That's not all the fun to be had with #2020 December. Connie has these three add-on packs that can help take your scrapping even further!


You can find all this December goodness at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories.





Today is the last day of the Ginger Scraps November Bake Sale.  You can pick up any of these three fantastic products for only $1!


Ya'll, this week has been a crazy one around my house.  I'm looking forward to getting to "hopefully" sleep in a little bit tomorrow.  By sleeping in, I mean at least not having to get up before 6:00 am.  I doubt our dog is going to allow us much time past that but it will beat the 5:00 am wake up to the alarm mornings from this week.  I hope you all have a great weekend too.

Here is a freebie to kick off the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment