Friday, November 27, 2020

Black Friday Sale @ DSS; Masked and Merry {New Release} + Freebie from Connie

Are you ready to see what Connie has going into stores today?


Here's a closer look at the packs in the Bundle.

If you are in a hurry and need some Quick Pages to add your photos to, this pack is available separately.



Super cute!!  I look forward to seeing what you do with this collection too!

North Meets South Studios has another exclusive collab for you over at Ginger Scraps.  Check out Friendsgiving today!




I bet some of you headed off early today to get in on some of the Black Friday Sales.  I have to admit, I avoid shopping as much as possible on the day after Thanksgiving.  I am not good in crowds of people and the one time I braved the Black Friday Sales I saw the worst come out with the way people were treating each other.  Connie has a way to help us stretch our budget where we don't even have to leave home!  Check out her Black Friday Sale!


These doorbusters are only available today at DSS.


I've got to run for now but I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Oh!  Before you head off, here's your Blog Freebie for today.

Head over to Connie's Blog to grab this great freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment