Friday, March 19, 2021

{NEW} Happy Easter + FREEBIE from Connie

 Easter is just around the corner and Connie's newest release has arrived just in time to create some fun and inspirational Easter themed items.  Then you'll also have it in your scrapping stash to scrap all the fabulous Easter memories for 2021!


Here is a closer look at what you can get in the bundle.  I have to admit that next to the kit my favorite pack is the page edges and messy papers.

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls

_____________________________________________________________

There are two days left of the March 2021 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale.  Don't let the chance to add these three products to your stash for only a dollar each slip through your fingers!


#2019 March Kit | #2019 March Word Art | Overlay Play Volume 2
CT Layouts with Overly Play Volume 2



CT Layout with #2019 March and the Overlay Play Templates


CT Layout with #2019 March


These are all fabulous products and you'll get a lot of scrapping joy out of them!
_____________________________________________________________

I'm fighting with allergies and some vision issues at the moment so I need to warp this up and go rest my eyes for a while.  I'm going to leave you with this sweet cluster freebie from CTM Audrey.  Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment