Friday, March 26, 2021

{NEW} Life Chronicled: My Childhood, {NEW} NMSS Collab: 2021 April: Peace + FREEBIE from Connie


Childhood.  I bet many of us have stories to tell of our own childhood or of our children's childhoods.  That is the great thing about scrapbooking, we get to save the stories behind the photos!  Connie's new release today is a colorful collection meant to help us document all sorts of childhood memories.


Would you like a closer look at the packs you get in the convenient bundle?

Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls


Today is a special new release day because Connie has teamed up with Trixie Scraps as the amazing North Meets South Studio duo and they have a fabulously fun filled collab for April 2021 titled Peace.

Here is a closer look at the packs in this bundle.



I may be a little partial to this collection since April is my birthday month but I love the soft colors, beautiful elements, and pretty papers!  I look forward to sharing more inspiration from Connie's Creative Team with both of these collections this week.

Today's freebie is a cute tag that CTM Audrey made using Connie's kit, Mouse Love.  Enjoy and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment