Sunday, February 27, 2011

More of Caleb and a freebie

Today is our last day with Caleb for a couple of weeks. He invited us to visit on March 12th to help him celebrate his first birthday! I can not believe our little man is almost a year old... They sure do grow up fast. He loves playing with rubber ducks in the tub so his Mom decided on a rubber duck theme. I am making a rubber duck cake and cookies.






Here Caleb is driving his jeep. He loves speeding around our house from the den and through the kitchen into the dining room and back into the den.







Here is the freebie I made for you. The image is linked....

_blank

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the signs! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you - great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing these great signs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely signs, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute - thanks so much for sharing! Loved the pictures of Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Email me if you need party ideas. I have saved some blog-websites that share AMAZING party ideas. I have been searching for ideas for my own girls bdays. I don't think the women that put these parties together have time to sleep. Many of their printables can be done on Photoshop.
    Thanking for sharing pics of Mr Caleb! He is just plain yummy. I LOVE your freebie!!

    ReplyDelete