Saturday, February 12, 2011

On the Green... Symphony Mini Kit from Natalie

WOW here in Oklahoma the weather is finally turning around for the better. It sure puts me in the mood for a little golf...well maybe some miniature golf! Just in time for this fun new kit from Natalie. This kit is perfect to scrap all of your putt-putt photos! Be sure to stop by
for a look at

Here are some of the layouts I made using this very versatile kit.
Brad and I loved this monorail wrapped in Tron! We snapped this photo at Epcot in November 2010.


Here is a photo Liz took of Caleb this month after he started getting teeth... to celebrate they went shopping and got a toothbrush and some great Buzz jammies! Is he too cute or what!
Here is the freebie I made for you using Natalie's kit:

Please grab it HERE
Be sure to stop by Natalie's Creative team members blogs to grab a few more freebies.
Cynthia:
Linda:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome freebies! I have a question and couldn't find an email address to email you at...so I'll ask here. In your TRON layout you had a monorail graphic...where did you get that? I have been looking online for Disney graphics and have not been able to find many that I can use in layouts. Thanks in advance. you can email me at peargirl516 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout's Lisa. Thank you for the awesome freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout with the Buzz Jammies, how adorable!! Like Heidi, I would love to know where you got the monorail element. As always, thank you for the fabulous wordart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete