Friday, February 19, 2021

Farmhouse Spring {NEW} + FREEBIE from Connie

We made it to Friday!  I know a lot of the USA has been dealing with a massive Winter storm and I pray all of you are safe and have a way to stay warm.  My area of Texas had a tough time but the sun is out today and things are melting.  Connie must have been thinking warm thoughts as she created today's new release!  Maybe it will drive this last bit of Winter away and bring on the beautiful days of Spring!


Here is a closer look at the packs in the bundle.

Available at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories





I look forward to sharing more inspirational layouts made from this collection over the next week.  All this beauty is making me long for the warmth of the sun with Springtime joys!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Two days are left in the Ginger Scraps February 2021 Bake Sale.  Have you made sure these are in your scrapping stash yet?


___________________________________________________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment