Friday, February 5, 2021

New Releases! + FREEBIE from Connie

 Connie has two lovely new releases in stores today.  First let's take a look at and exclusive collection at My Memories called Heritage: Ancestors!


This masculine collection is a perfect match to the Heritage: Ancestress collection from January.  Here are closer looks at the individual packs available.

Only at My Memories!

You can pick up this FREE coordinating Plaid Paper Pack at My Memories.


Here are a few CT layouts created with Heritage: Ancestors.




_________________________________________

Connie has a second brand new collection, this one is an exclusive at DSS called Open Doors.  This inspirational kit is sure to be a blessing to you and those you share your layouts and creations with.

Here is a closer look at the packs in the bundle.



CT layouts with Open Doors.



_________________________________________

Who doesn't love a little big of magic in their lives?  Have you checked out Pure Magic: Mouse Love?

I have pressed on all week to make it to today.  I have to say, this has been a LONG week and I'm ready to call it done.  I'm going to leave you with this sweet quick page freebie that CTM Deanna created just for you using Connie's Paint Chips: Royal Pink kit.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment