Friday, February 12, 2021

New Templates, New Travelogue, and a FREEBIE from Connie

 

I know many of you are excited about what Connie has in stores today!  The February 2021 Template Bundle has released and it has 16 brand new templates for only $4.99 waiting to go into your tool-kit!


Here are a few layouts from Connie's CT showing some of these temps used with her kits.





___________________________________________________________________________________

Connie also released Travelogue: Vermont today!  I haven't had the opportunity to visit Vermont yet but the pictures I've seen are stunning.  It's on my bucket list of places I want to visit.

In addition to the bundle, Connie also has these coordinating Add-on packs.


I love picking up the bundle and saving but I also like seeing the packs up close.  Here is a closer look at the three packs you can get in the bundle.



Available at Ginger Scraps, My Memories, and DSS.

Here are a few layouts with this collection from Connie's CT.





___________________________________________________________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE

No comments:

Post a Comment