Friday, September 3, 2021

Connie has a BIG SALE! She also has a freebie for you!

 

Connie has a BIG milestone to celebrate!  It's her 15th Designer-versary!!!  Congratulations Connie!  In true Connie fashion, she's giving all of us a gift to celebrate with a 50% off Sale that goes all month long.  I have an idea though, why don't we all share what our favorite Connie Prince kit/collection is!  I'm going to have to give it some thought this weekend and I'll share mine next week.  I have so many on my "love" list! 

___________________________

Today is Friday and all of you know that means today is new release day!  This week's new release has me thinking a night on the town sounds like a fabulous idea.  Check out City Life exclusively at My Memories!



___________________________

The Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale is in full swing and Connie has the most adorable collection available!



___________________________

I'll see you all Sunday for a sneak peek at what will be coming your way next week.  Enjoy your weekend and share your favorite Connie Prince kit/collection in the comments!  Let's show Connie how much we love her designs!

Your blog freebie for today is a roaring awesome quick page from CTM Deanna made with Dino-Mite!

No comments:

Post a Comment