Friday, September 17, 2021

{NEW} Paint Chips: Golden Rod, {NEW} September 2021 Template Bundle, + FREEBIE from Connie

 

Today's new release has the happiest color imaginable as the main color: Golden Rod!  I dare to look at this kit and not crack a smile.  Go ahead, I'll wait right here.


You smiled didn't you? I love the yellows mixed with the black and white.  I look forward to seeing the projects you create with this kit.


_______________________________

You probably noticed that there was another new release listed in the title for today's post.  This is one of those releases that I look forward to every month.  I've been hooked on Connie's templates from the very first time I ran across her store years ago.  Once I began using her templates I couldn't stop!  They always set me up for success and I've never used one where I didn't love the results.  Combine her templates with her kits and you'll have a layout ready to be added to your scrapbook in no time at all.


Pics Galore Vol 27


White Space Vol 62

September 2021

Ribbons and Papers Vol 17

_____________________________

The September 2021 Bake Sale is going on over at Ginger Scraps.  Have you checked out these three Connie Prince products that are on sale for only $1 each?



____________________________

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and enjoy the weekend ahead!  Here is a coordinating Word Art Freebie from CTM Audrey made with Music Is Life.  This will pair well with the two clusters that have been shared this week already!

No comments:

Post a Comment