Friday, September 10, 2021

Two new collabs + FREEBIE from Connie

 

Today Connie is releasing two awesome collections that are collaborations with two other designers.  I can't wait to show these to you!  

Don't you love it when the North Meets South Designs duo of Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps get together?!  I know I do!  Every single one of their collabs is a winner.  Here is the 2021 September: Wisdom collection that you can pick up only at Ginger Scraps.


Here's a closer look at the packs in the bundle.

Here are a few CT layouts showing this collab in action.

_____________________________________

The second collab, Whoo Loves Fall?, was made by Connie and Adrienne Skelton Designs.  This one is stinking adorable!  It's available at Ginger Scraps, DSS, My Memories, & Scrap Girls.


Here's a closer look at the packs in the collab bundle.

This is releasing at Ginger Scraps | DSS | My Memories | Scrap Girls.

Again, sorry about the links.  If I get a chance Friday (today) after school, I'll swing back by and add the links.  I'll also shoot Connie an email to see if she can add them for me.  

Here are a few layouts showing this collab in action.

____________________________________

Okay ya'll.  I'm about to nod off over here.  Wednesday is kicking me hard.  Yes, I know, confusing.  It's Friday for you but I'm writing this on Wednesday night.  If you read my post from yesterday you know that this week has been a busy and hectic one with routines being thrown waaaaay off form my family.  Good news, the next 4 weeks are going to be our "typical" crazy busy fall routines for the most part.  we'll have a few weeks of super crazy, coast into Thanksgiving break and be staring down Christmas before we know it.  I hope you all have wonderful weekend!  May your creativity find joy and may you find something that makes you smile today!

Here is your freebie from Connie's Creative Team for today.  Deanna made this cute quick page with Connie's recent release: Dino-Mite!

No comments:

Post a Comment