Friday, September 24, 2021

Life Chronicled: Autumn {NEW} and a freebie from Connie

 

Have you been looking for a fresh new Autumn themed kit to scrap with?  Check out this gorgeous collection that hit stores today from Connie Prince!


I haven't had a chance to unpack this lovely collection for the denim feel to some of the elements and the deep rich colors are calling my name and begging me to get busy!   Here is a closer look at what you get in the convenient bundle.


I need to package up some more freebies because I bet there are a few coming your way from Connie's Creative team with this release.  Tomorrow evening sounds like it's going to be a good night to work on that.  Keep your eye out this week for some fall inspired gifts!  For today, I have a lovely cluster frame made with Life Chronicled: Country Life by CTM Deb.  I love the feel to this cluster frame and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment